Skipton Golf Club hosts a series of very popular Open Events throughout the year which enable visitors from far and wide to sample the challenge of the course and the friendliness and hospitality of the Clubhouse. Click here to to download a printable version of the list.
Full details of the upcoming Open Events can be found in the table below.
Please note the following:
- Current handicap certificates are required at registration and players must have a competition CONGU handicap to enter
- Entry forms are not required
- Credit/debit card bookings can be made over the phone or online
- Cheques should be made payable to “Skipton Golf Club”
- Tee times cannot be held without payment
- Three ride on buggies are available to hire but these must be booked with the professional in advance. You MUST bring a driving licence on the day.
- You are permitted to bring your own buggy but proof of full insurance must be presented. Please contact the club beforehand in order to arrange the necessary paperwork.
Open Events 2017
|Mixed Team Open||Saturday 02 September 2017||Team Stableford Event (2 gents & 2 ladies) 2 scores to count (1 gent & 1 lady) & all 4 on the par 3s||Full Handicap allowance, max handicap men 24/ladies 35, max 2 Skipton members per team||£52 per team|
|Men's Open||Sunday 24 September 2017||4BBB Stableford||90% Handicap allowance, max handicap 24||£26 per pair|
|Ladies Turkey Trot||Tuesday 03 October 2017||Team Stableford 2 scores to count & all 4 on the par 3s||Full Handicap allowance, max handicap 24, max 2 Skipton members per team||£40 per team|